Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Apply changes in line with framework input adjustments #1663 (peppy)
- Fix IsValueCreated method not checking whether the async task was completed #1661 (peppy)
- Add shader precompile step #1660 (peppy)
- Wait until track has restarted before continuing operation #1658 (peppy)
- Fix lagging beatmap carousel because of storyboard-loading #1638 (Aergwyn)
- Fix SensitivitySlider keyboard control #1635 (awesomecuber)
- Fix beatmap overlay buttons not conforming to design #1603 (santerinogelainen)
changes in osu-framework
- Make KeyBindingInputManagers into Containers #1233 (peppy)
- Add null check to make r# next happy #1232 (peppy)
- Add expensive draw operations queue; compile shaders on construction #1231 (peppy)
- Remove no longer needed HasReachedEnd property #1228 (Aergwyn)
- Allow TextFlowContainer to AutoSize on the X axis #1220 (default0)