Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Add OnKeyDown override to OsuScreen #1653 (smoogipoo)
- Fix MusicController constantly trying to start a track #1649 (Aergwyn)
- osu!catch hyperdash #1640 (peppy)
- Implement structure for Editor HitObject composition #1636 (smoogipoo)
changes in osu-framework
- Fix tracks no longer getting processed when they complete playback #1227 (peppy)
- Fix RuntimeInfo OS check #1223 (KokaKiwi)
- Remove Screen.OnKeyDown override #1222 (default0)
- Use replace instead of magic substring when assigning a TestCase's name #1221 (peppy)
- Make test cases searchable in TestBrowser #1192 (Aergwyn)