Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Fix incorrect scores indexes in leaderboard #1521 (EVAST9919)
- Use lazy for WorkingBeatmap component loading #1519 (peppy)
- Fix osu! logo occasionally being in the wrong state on entering the main menu #1518 (peppy)
- Various improvements to make DifficultyCalculator support mods #1516 (smoogipoo)
- Optimise leaderboard display #1514 (peppy)