Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
changes in osu
- Fix hard crash when clicking play button with no map selected #1511 (peppy)
- Remove scrollability from sub-areas in beatmap overaly #1510 (peppy)
- Ensure overlay containers scroll to top when new information is presented #1509 (peppy)
- Ensure only one information overlay is open at once #1508 (peppy)
- Fix wrong ratings calculations #1505 (EVAST9919)
- Reduce number of rqeuests to display beatmaps in profile #1504 (peppy)
- Add pending and graveyarded beatmapsets to profile page #1502 (EVAST9919)
- Clean up a few warnings in preparation for net-standard #1501 (smoogipoo)
- Add top scores section into beatmap overlay display #1485 (EVAST9919)
- Extend Beatmap Set Response #1483 (EVAST9919)