Thank you for your interest in osu!lazer.
These pre-releases are provided for people interested in following development and getting a sneak-peek at what we're working on. osu!lazer is not yet intended to be a playable alternative to osu-stable. If it doesn't work for you and you are unable to submit a fix, please check back at a later date!
- Audio doesn't pause when pausing or failing during gameplay.
changes in osu
- Fix osu!direct panel load performance #1437 (peppy)
- Use IQueryable wherever possible #1436 (peppy)
- Fix write operations potentially using other-threaded tracked instances #1435 (peppy)
- Add missing database indices #1434 (peppy)
- Remove DatabaseBackedStore Prepare functions #1433 (UselessToucan)
- Ensure all parsed "Online" IDs are above zero or null #1431 (peppy)
- Fix import after direct download being scheduled to update thread #1429 (peppy)