- Move joystick-axis-to-button simulation out of
JoystickHandler(ppy/osu-framework#5278 by @Susko3)
- Remove nullable disable annotation in the utils namespace (#18957 by @andy840119)
- Remove nullable disable annotation in the extension namespace (#18958 by @andy840119)
- Separate slider ball and followcircle skinnables into default/legacy classes (#18945 by @goodtrailer)
- Remove nullable disable annotation in the utils namespace (ppy/osu-framework#5282 by @andy840119)
- Remove nullable disable annotation in replays namespace (#18985 by @andy840119)
PerformWritenot rolling back transaction on exception (#18951 by @peppy)
- Ensure all async writes are completed before realm is disposed (#18874 by @peppy)
- Add more verbose logging to realm blocking process (#18979 by @peppy)
- Remove iOS build CI workaround (#18967 by @frenzibyte)
- Add code autocomplete blacklist (ppy/osu-framework#5285 by @Susko3)
- Fix some user-provided tournament resources not displaying (ppy/osu-framework#5287 by @frenzibyte)
- Regressed in a recent release.
Fix replays showing incorrect star difficulty on load (#18984 by @frenzibyte)
Right now, the client does nothing to ensure a beatmap is in a valid state before requesting to submit a score. There is further work to be done client-side so it is more aware of this state (already handled for playlists, but not for the solo gameplay loop), but the solution I have in mind for that is a bit more involved.
This is not used server-side yet, but I want to get this sending so we can start using it for some very basic validation.
- Imitate stable's slider ball fade in/out animation (#18977 by @goodtrailer)
- Though only a minor change which is basically imperceptible for most skins, some skins actually draw the followcircle as part of the ball sprite, resulting in instantly fading followcircles. An example in a relatively popular skin is shigetora's, Seoul v10 (reddit). The effect is slight but noticeable in this case, and doesn't work the same with lazer's current slider ball fade anims.
Reduce overhead of transform processing when no transforms are present in a drawable (ppy/osu-framework#5279 by @peppy)
Should help quite a bit for cases with many things on screen (like multiplayer spectator).
- Fix potential crash in
BeatmapLeaderboardduring rapid refresh operations (#18964 by @peppy)
- Use null-forgiving operator for
AsNonNullrather than assertion (ppy/osu-framework#5288 by @frenzibyte)
Also now displays multiple suggestions at once.
A lot of people accidentally set this setting in the global settings then can't see any beatmaps. Moving it to song select is a usability priority, to the point I've taken some shortcuts to get this in sooner (before the full song select redesign). Focus is on usability, not getting the control looking great, but I think it works okay.
- Fix crash on visual testing
TestSceneChatOverlaydue to null user (#18939 by @peppy)
- Fix flaky song select placeholder test by changing ruleset post-display (#18941 by @peppy)
- Attempt to fix editor navigation test failures again (#18944 by @bdach)
- Attempt to fix flaky TestSceneAutoplay test (#18947 by @smoogipoo)
- Ensure PlaylistItem's beatmap is not null (#18949 by @smoogipoo)
- Fix directory cleanup occurring too early during realm tests (#18953 by @peppy)
- Fix various multiplayer test failures due to not waiting for ongoing operation (#18955 by @peppy)
- Fix test sometimes referencing old ModSelect object (#18966 by @smoogipoo)
- Fix cross-pollution of server- and client-side multiplayer objects in tests (#18969 by @smoogipoo)
- Allow disabling forced GC during test runs (ppy/osu-framework#5284 by @peppy)
- Fix ID clash with announce and PM channels in chat overlay tests (#18982 by @peppy)
BeatmapInfoWedgetest potentially failing due to quick initial load (#18981 by @peppy)
- Mark, document and silence remaining flaky tests on standard CI runs (#18965 by @peppy)
- Will still continue to be monitored via teamcity (which will have the environment variable set).
Full Changelog: 2022.630.0...2022.704.0