MvTools2 + Depan + DepanEstimate
- Fix: MFlow: SC detection after having the mv clip. Fixed in 220.127.116.11 but was missed during 18.104.22.168 merge.
- Fix: MFlow: crash in 16bit 4:2:0, mode=1
- Fix: MDegrain, out16=true: Green bottom lines when overlap blocks are not covering the full vertical area
- Fix: crash in MFlowInter (and possibly other MFlow...). v2.7.29 revelead this additional bug (which was not even 100% reproducible), this fix is basically the 2nd part of the solution.
- Fix: MFlowInter (and possibly other MFlow...) crash with specific combination of analyze parameters (e.g. blkSize=16,overlapv=4,divide=1). Bug existed since at least 22.214.171.124
- Fix: in MDegrain1-6/N allow Y8 input for out16 parameter
- Fix: MDepan: use zerow parameter. The parameter had no effect probably since it had been introduced. (veins1)
- MDepan: report MT mode for Avisynth+. MT_MULTI_INSTANCE, except for logfile writing output mode when it reports MT_SERIALIZED. (other filters already have proper registration, MDepan was missed)
- New: MDegrain1-6 and N: new parameter bool "out16" = false. If set, 8 bit input results in native 16bit output (like lsb=true hack but this is native). Faster than lsb=true by up to 12% (i7-7700)
- Faster: special 10 bit SAD functions instead of the generic 10-16bit ones. Depending on the block size, 4-17% gain for a typical MDegrain1-6 session (for exactly 10 bit clips)
- Fix: x64: not-cleared mmx state in MSuper assembly code would cause crash later, e.g. in x264 encoding, depending on following filters.
- Fix: MSCDetection SC value parameter name to Ysc from Yth (must be an ancient typo), docs are OK, but the fix is mentioned in docs
- MSuper: import 8 bit sse2 interpolators from mvtools-vs. Extend them for 10-16bits (faster super clip). Some filters are still todo.
- MSuper: support 32bit float clips, which can be used later by MDegrains (but not for MAnalyse)
- MDegrains: allow degraining clip with different bit depth from vectors. Clip and Super must be the same bit depth
- MDegrains: consistently use limit and limitC, 255 do nothing, otherwise scale 0-254 value to the current bit-depth range
- Overlaps: more correct internal rounding for 8 bits:
old: pixel = Sum( (tmp + 256) >> 6) >> 5
new: pixel = (Sum( (tmp + 32) >> 6) + 16) >> 5
- Overlaps: round for 16bits
old: pixel = Sum(tmp) >> 11
new: pixel = (Sum(tmp) + 1024) >> 11
- Overlaps: 32bit float (but still use the original 11 bit window constants)
- Project: change from yasm to nasm.
- Fix: MFlowBlur: possible access violation crash when nPel>1
- New: MScaleVect parameter 'bits'. e.g. Analyze 8 bit clips, use their vectors for 16 bits
- Move project to VS2017
- Fix: MScaleVect wrong rounding of scaled motion vectors with negative components. e.g. proper scaling (-1;-2) to (-2;-4) instead of (-1,-3)
- Misc: Stop using version suffix .22
- Fix: [DCT 8x8@8bit] garbage on x64: internal assembly code did not save xmm6/xmm7
- Fix: [DCT 8x8@8bit] safe multithreading for integer DCT (8x8 block size, 8 bit video): assembly had a single working buffer.
- Fix: [MDegrain] did not release input motion vector clips in destructor, possible hang at script closing. Bug since 126.96.36.199 (introducing MDegrain4/5)
- Mod: fftw conversion constant of sqrt(2)/2 is more accurate (was:0.707), 16 bit formats may benefit (by feisty2)
Fix: SSE4 assembly instructions in x64, broke on non-SSE4 processors
For full changelog see documentation.
Depan: 188.8.131.52 (20170525)
DepanEstimate: 184.108.40.206 (20170525)
General support of 10-16 bit formats with Avisynth Plus (r2294 or newer recommended)
x86 and x64 builds
Windows XP is still supported