TIVTC v1.0.14 (20190207) # TDeInt v1.2 (20200505)
This is a modernization effort on tritical's TIVTC (v1.0.5) and TDeInt (v1.1.1) plugin for Avisynth by pinterf
TDeint (see change log of TIVTC later)
** TDeInt v1.2 (20200505 - work in progress) **
- Add AviSynth+ V8 interface support: passing frame properties
- Add planar YV16 and YV24 color spaces (The Big Work)
result: YV16 output is identical with YUY2 (but a bit slower at the moment)
- Fix mode=0 for yuy2 (asm code was completely off)
- Fix mode=0 (general), luma was never processed in CheckedComb
- Fix crash with AviSynth+ versions (in general: when frame buffer alignment is more than 16 bytes)
- TDeint: refactor, code clean, c++17 conformity, keep C and SSE2
- Inline assembler code ported to intrinsics and C code.
- Add some more SSE2 (MMX and ISSE code kept but is not active)
- x64 version is compilable!
- Add ClangCL, and XP configurations to the solutions.
TIVTC v1.0.14 (20190207):
- Fix: option slow=2 field<>0. Thanks to 299792458m.
Regression since 1.0.6 caused by bad assembly code reverse engineering. Tritical's original 1.0.5 was O.K.
(incomplete, 1.0.14 replaces)
- Revert to pre-1.0.9 usehint detection: conflicted with mode 5 (sometimes bad clip length was reported)
(reason of the workaround (crash at mysterious circumstances) was eliminated: mmx state was not cleared in mvtools2)
- Fix: bad check for emptiness of orgOut parameter
- integrate new orgOut parameter for TDecimate (by 8day) (see TDecimate - READ ME.txt)
- Fix (workaround): Move frame hints detection from constructor into the first GetFrame (x64 build with 64 bit x264 crash under mysterious circumstances)
- Filters autoregister themselves as MT_SERIALIZED for Avisynth+, except MergeHints (MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
Note: for proper serialized behaviour under Avisynth+ MT, please use avs+ r2504 or later.
- Fix: TFM PP=2 and PP=5 (Blend deint)
- fix crash in FieldDiff (in new SIMD SSE2 rewrite)
v1.0.6 (20170421) - pinterf
- project migrated to VS 2015
- AVS 2.6 interface, no Avisynth 2.5.x support
- some fixes
- x64 port and readability: move all inline asm to simd intrinsics or C
- supports and requires SSE2
- MMX and ISSE is not supported, but kept in the source code for reference
- source code cleanups
v1.0.5 (2008) - tritical
- see old readmes
Future plans: support additional color spaces, now YV12 and YUY2 is supported
All credit goes to tritical, thanks for his work.
- General filter info: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/TIVTC
- This mod is based on the original code http://web.archive.org/web/20140420181748/http://bengal.missouri.edu/~kes25c/TIVTCv105.zip
- Project source: https://github.com/pinterf/TIVTC
- Doom9 topic: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=82264