This release has two main focus points. We invested a lot of time to improve the guides feature, which is still under heavy development, and php 8.1 support.
php version drops.
Last release supporting php 7.2 and 7.3
- Render external uml diagrams. you can now reference to external
pumlfiles to render a diagram in your guides.
- Improved memory usage
- Improved ReStructuredText support.
phpDocumentor has now support for php 8.1 elements. Because of some external dependencies we were not able yet to support phpDocumentor running on php 8.1.
- Enum support
- read only properties
- return type never
- final constants
- @rotdrop made their first contribution in #3010
- @nexxai made their first contribution in #3026
- @CyberJack made their first contribution in #3052
Full Changelog: v3.1.2...v3.2.0