This releases contains various wallet-related and some service node diagnostic improvements related to uptime proofs. It is recommended for cli wallet users and new service nodes, and optional for existing service nodes.
- Fix view-only wallet key image importing bug that can occur when the wallet first sees blinks out of the order they eventually get added to the blockchain.
- Fix mac builds to compile for more generic CPUs and lower macos compilation compatibility level to target 10.12 and later.
- Fix a wallet syncing bug on older macos versions.
- Fix an occasional POST request error in the embedded HTTP client.
- Signficantly reduce wallet CPU usage by eliminating some busy loops from the polling thread (particularly when doing long operations like building large transactions).
- Significantly improve sweep_all speed in the cli wallet, particularly for large transactions on a remote lokid.
- Fix "failed to get random outs" issue for cli and gui wallets when using public RPC nodes.
- Add wallet rpc endpoint for remembering known lokinet names (to make the GUI wallet remember looked up LNS names).
Service Node changes:
- Fix lokid refusing to send uptime proofs when reusing a key_ed25519 file from an expired registration without using the same primary key (for example, when converting an expired service node to run as a new registration in 8.x ed25519-only mode).
- Add a loud warning in the logs if lokid detects another SN on the network broadcasting uptime proofs with the same public IP and ports.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 The following hashes have been signed for verification using keejef's GPG keys located in the loki core repository at https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/blob/master/utils/gpg_keys/KeeJef.asc. SHA256 Hashes loki-linux-x86_64-8.1.2.tar.xz c5e5b0e4892a06f064f00e03c37f68b8336612054634296bd9f89986b93b2d17 loki-macos-8.1.2.tar.xz f2c8cb789c4d6d0cfd661d100990d478074de5479c962a6146a2d34cdb827913 loki-win-x64-8.1.2.zip a2dec71b93d1b1bd83b35be0ce6371a656c6840e0577fed603b41a5a42ab3e98 -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1 iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJfj4TkAAoJEKyXFIlc5F1VBM8H/jVc4gCmMIcYjgjHd+jVi8wp Oq90kmo53uBAFFd54PUSYZdar1//P5vgLHP46FHnqqJ1HkrK1668zGu/begSzyIV lAtdkVJnu6OkwU9lr6qUIP4hmtTbCsh/jjtqiX7czYTNtjREyXJUKdPAs6rIncm8 fLu/3LJwlpTK2a8c5HoDT3JgkD5YdwSbWuobKdbEiMA7RRnxS5nS+JuTmolg76mw ASBDD0XEW6ZYtbcv41pfz3wvZhYdRdCQlj3L3PlQ8DE/waaDQideaEeJoWuoXJWN wpaTJijdIs81Tr+DEV3IaWDTkpsLMuSYEZaWbyahrk29TSWxDBiel36x10Njb9Q= =O8KI -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----