We released OpenProject 10.6.2.
The release contains several bug fixes and we recommend updating to the newest version.
Bug fixes and changes
- Fixed: Usability bug: activity toggle not readily visible [#32649]
- Fixed: Multiple spaces in project name causes problems [#33344]
- Fixed: Empty fields are too small in the WP view [#33400]
- Fixed: Closing icon overlaps modal header when the content is small [#33446]
- Fixed: Entries on card view not rearranged when applying filter [#33454]
- Fixed: Show link for Log time and harmonize font [#33460]
- Fixed: Users without editing permission can move widgets on overview page (frontend only) [#33478]
- Fixed: Checkboxes in work package comments not properly displayed / tab issue [#33488]
- Fixed: Modal does not close on click outside [#33585]
- Fixed: Error loading board list [#33602]
- Fixed: SAML single sign out URL is not being respected [#33617]
- Fixed: Remapping of existing users with `oauth_allow_remapping_of_existing_users' does not work with LDAP users [#33620]
A big thanks to community members for reporting bugs and helping us identifying and providing fixes.
Special thanks for reporting and finding bugs go to
Gio @ Enuan, Piotr F, Thore Beelen