Has multiple bugs, breaking trackers and other basic functionality.
- The SteamVR tracker for HTC Vive now works. Big thanks to @KydDynoMyte for testing multiple builds in a row, and soliciting outside testing. It was ascertained that yaw works +-180 deg, pitch works +-180 deg, and roll works +-90 as it should be.
- The "Fusion" tracker allows for receiving rotation and position data from two trackers. This was requested over a few years by multiple users.
- The "Test" tracker allows for crashing the application on demand. Truly a feature of the year!
- Mapping: fix points disappearing when moved close together in a particular way.
- Mostly fix keyboard shortcuts on Linux. Thanks to @miniskipper for starting the work. -- issue #577
- Fix bitrot in the X-Plane plugin, by @miniskipper -- issue #623
- After pressing "toggle", "toggle while held" will enable the tracker while held. Previously it always disabled while held.
- Install debug information along with the program. Because of this, it's way easier for users to report hard-to-find crashes.
- Don't rebuild every single module if core library has only unit file
.cppchanges, and no header changes. Greatly speeds up release builds.
- tracker/hatire: try detect 100% cpu serial bug automatically.
- Fix forcefully unloading QLibrary. It should now work on Linux also without