Please report bugs
We're close to stable release. Please report bugs on the issue tracker. They actually get fixed once reported.
- Add Oculus Rift SDK 1.4.0.
- Add translation support! The main interface now has a Russian translation (thanks to Alexander Orokhovatskiy) as well as Dutch (Thanks @MathijsG). More modules are planned for translating into Russian.
- Fix Aruco solver going bonkers. This took a while. Thanks to @Emton for reporting it again and testing several versions.
- Fix rotation nonlinearity's discontinuity in Accela. You need to increase your nonlinearity values a bit.
- The mappings are now drawn antialiased.
- Fix joystick tracker swapping sign on maximum values.
- Resize the game detector interface to full options window size.
- Code maintainability improvements.
- Reword some descriptions in the user interface.
- Allow for disabling program translation (interface in different languages, not translation as in "position").
- Remove camera offset from centered position checkbox. It doesn't work properly, and probably doesn't make sense.
- Fix an infinite loop bug during tracking. This probably hasn't occured to anyone.
Remove disabling axis for relative translation. Leave only the option to disable the Z value.-- removed from the build due to feedback.
- Don't consume too much memory for each mapping. Please report if Accela is too jumpy.
- Support for SteamVR controllers. We already receive the data but need to perform geometric transformations which aren't yet implemented.
- Joystick input for Linux and OSX. It can be tested on Windows so it's not a big deal.