- Unbreak auto translation camera offset when used together with relative translation -- tested by @Len62, #473
- Prevent freeze on multi-display desktops -- debug info by @kzfr, #469
- The Octopus is now more slim and not square.
- Higher snap in the mapping window. It was so small that hitting the right value was a pain.
- Don't allow points to occupy the same place when dragging in the mapping window. Bug allowed that to happen in some cases.
- PT: Don't call calibration more often than intended.
- PT, aruco: Don't delay camera stop artificially.
- PT: display tracker info immediately, and don't refresh it when tracking is stopped.
- freetrack: support few more games.
These didn't make it in time sadly. The multi-display bug is serious enough to release now rather than fix more known issues.
- Aruco still has solver problems resulting in nonsensical poses.
- The FreePIE app won't show debug sensor data unless "send raw" is selected also.