recalled due to freetrack protocol accidentally broken
- PointTracker had a very nasty bug that may have lead to crashes (fix by @DaMichel)
- Fix some joystick tracker bugs, as well as how it interacts with keybindings.
- Changing protocol/tracker/filter used to save options. Now the settings are separated. You need to select your input/output/filter again.
- Some code cleanups with regard to settings handling.
- Stuff reloads better on profile change, in particular the mappings window and keybinding labels.
- Joystick POV hats can now be used for keybindings.
- Points can now be put closer together on the mapping screen.
- Roll no longer interconnects with pitch for camera trackers.
- For Linux, opentrack binary is installed in
bin/while the input/output/filter modules are installed in
libexec/opentrackrelative to the prefix.
- Update VJoy binary.
- Fix compile using Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 update 3 (fixes by @DaMichel)
- 64-bit builds on Windows and 32-bit on Linux now work without additional hassle.
- Intel RealSense tracker now also has a 64-bit impl library. It also links statically with either of the impl libraries.
- Preinitialize Aruco pose with the DLS solver before LM solver.
- Fix Kalman timer but it's still not working right (by @DaMichel)
@DaMichel is now a project member, welcome!