a feature and cleanup update.
- improved: halved the number of css rules used -> much better performance.
- improved: font imports must be define in the
mod.jsso that they can also be used in
the enhancements menu.
- improved: tiling window-manager support (can hide titlebars entirely without dragarea/buttons).
- improved: extensions menu search is now case insensitive and includes options, inputs and versions.
the search box can also for focused with
- improved: extensions menu filters shown either a ✓ or × to help understand the current state.
- improved: added individual text-colour rules for different background colours.
- improved: added variables for callout colouring.
- improved: replaced with
helpers.getNotion()with the constant
repeated function calls.
- improved: added variables for page width.
- improved/bugfix: emoji sets extension should now work on macOS and will change user agent to use
real emojis instead of downloading images when system default is selected.
- bugfix: enhancer settings should no longer reset on update (though this will not have
effect until the release after this one).
- bugfix: blue select tags are no longer purple.
- bugfix: page titles now respond to small-text mode.
- bugfix: weekly calendar view height is now sized correctly according to its contents.
- bugfix: made the open enhancements menu hotkey configurable and changed the default to
to remove conflict with the inline code highlight shortcut.
- bugfix: update property-layout to match notion changes again.
- bugfix: updated some of the tweak styling to match notion changes.
- bugfix: block-level text colours are now changed properly.
- bugfix: do not require data folder during installation, to prevent
create it in
- bugfix: bullet points/checkboxes will now align properly in the right-to-left extension.
- themes: "littlepig" (light + dark) = monospaced themes using emojis and colourful text.
- extension: "font chooser" = customize fonts. for each option, type in the name of the font you would like to use,
or leave it blank to not change anything.
- extension: "always on top" = add an arrow/button to show the notion window on top of other windows
even if it's not focused.
- extension: "calendar scroll" = add a button to scroll down to the current week in fullpage/infinite-scroll calendars.
- extension: "hide help button" = hide the help button if you don't need it.
- extension: "bypass preview" = go straight to the normal full view when opening a page.
- extension: "word counter" = add page details: word/character/sentence/block count & speaking/reading times.
notion-deb-builder has been discovered to not generate an app.asar and so is no longer supported.