complete rewrite with node.js.
- new: simpler cli installation system (inc. commands:
- new: mod loading system (easier to create new mods, adds to notion rather than overwriting).
- new: mod configuration menu.
- improved: more theming variable coverage - inc. light theme and sizing/spacing.
- bugfix: non-reproducable errors with python.
- bugfix: better launcher patching on linux.
- bugfix: fix frameless window issue introduced by notion desktop 2.0.9.
- extension: "custom inserts" = link files for small client-side tweaks..
- extension: "bracketed links" = render links surrounded with [[brackets]] instead of underlined.
- extension: "focus mode" = hide the titlebar/menubar if the sidebar is closed (will be shown on hover).
- theme: "dark+" = a vivid-colour near-black theme.
- theme: "neutral" = smoother colours and fonts, designed to be more pleasing to the eye.
- theme: "gameish" = a purple, "gamer-styled" theme with a blocky-font.
- theme: "pastel dark" = a smooth-transition true dark theme with a hint of pastel.
- extension: "emoji sets" = pick from a variety of emoji styles to use.
- extension: "night shift" = sync dark/light theme with the system (overrides normal theme setting).
- extension: "right-to-left" = enables auto rtl/ltr text direction detection. (ported from github.com/obahareth/notion-rtl.)
- extension: "weekly view" = calendar views named "weekly" will show only the 7 days of this week. (ported from github.com/adihd/notionweeklyview.)]
- extension: "property layout" = auto-collapse page properties that usually push down page content. (ported from github.com/alexander-kazakov/notion-layout-extension.)