a flexibility update.
- new: mods can be reordered in the menu to control what order styling/scripts are added/executed in.
higher up on the list = higher priority of application = loaded last in order to override others.
(excluding the core, which though pinned to the top of the list is always loaded first so theming
variables can be modified.)
- new: relaunch button in tray menu.
- new: a core mod option for a default page id/url (all new windows will load it instead of the
normal "most recent" page).
- new: css variables for increasing line spacing/paragraph margins.
- new: patch the notion:// url scheme/protocol to work on linux.
- new: menu shows theme conflicts + a core mod option to auto-resolve theme conflicts.
- new: a
- improved: menu will now respect integrated titlebar setting.
- improved: use keyup listeners instead of a globalShortcut for the enhancements menu toggle.
- improved: overwrite
app.asar.bakif already exists (e.g. for app updates).
- improved: additional menu option descriptions on hover.
- improved: listen to prefers-color-scheme to better change theme in night shift.
- improved: platform-specific option overrides for features not required on macOS.
- improved: made extra padding at the bottom with the "focus mode" extension toggleable.
- bugfix: removed messenger emoji set as the provider no longer supports it.
- bugfix: remove shadow around light mode board headers.
- bugfix: properly detect/respond to
- bugfix: night shift checks every interaction,
will respond to system changes without any manual changes.
- bugfix: toc blocks can have text colours.
- bugfix: bypass preview extension works with the back/forward keyboard shortcuts.
- bugfix: (maybe) fix csp issues under proxy.
- bugfix: remove focus mode footer from neutral theme + better contrast in calendar views.
- bugfix: improvements to the colour theming, particularly to make real- and fake-light/dark
modes (as applied by the night shift extension) look consistent.
relevant variables (assuming all are prefixed by
- bugfix: font sizing applied to overlays/previews.
- bugfix: removed typo in variable name for brown text.
- bugfix: primary-colour text (mainly in "add a _" popups) is now properly themed.
- bugfix: right-to-left extension applies to text in columns.
- bugfix: block text colour applies to text with backgrounds.
- bugfix: font applied to wrong mode with littlepig dark.
- bugfix: keep "empty" top bar visible in the menu.
- bugfix: set NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance to false in /Applications/Notion.app/Contents/Info.plist
so system dark/light mode can be properly detected.
- bugfix: make ctrl+f popover shadow less extreme.
- bugfix: "weekly" calendar view name made case insensitive.
- bugfix: re-show hidden windows when clicking on the dock.
- tweak: sticky table/list rows.
- theme: "material ocean" = an oceanic colour palette.
- theme: "cherry cola" = a delightfully plummy, cherry cola flavored theme.
- theme: "dracula" = a theme based on the popular dracula color palette
originally by zeno rocha and friends.
- extension: "tabs" = have multiple notion pages open in a single window. tabs can be controlled
with keyboard shortcuts and dragged/reordered within/between windows.
- extension: "scroll to top" = add an arrow above the help button to scroll back to the top of a page.
- extension: "tweaks" = common style/layout changes. includes:
- new: make transitions snappy/0s.
- new: in-page columns are disabled/wrapped and pages are wider when
the window is narrower than 600px for improved responsiveness.
- new: thicker bold text for better visibility.
- new: more readable line spacing.
- moved: smooth scrollbars.
- moved: change dragarea height.
- moved: hide help.
- new: make transitions snappy/0s.
a fork of notion-deb-builder that does generate an app.asar has been created and is once again supported.