WINDOWS USERS: The installer format has changed in Nicotine+ 3.2.0. If you are upgrading from Nicotine+ 3.1.1 or earlier, please uninstall Nicotine+ first (this will not remove your existing settings).
- Improved file scanning performance on systems other than Windows
- Fixed a regression where uploads through the legacy file transfer system failed in some cases
- Fixed an issue where finished zero-byte file downloads displayed a "Connection timeout" error
- Fixed an issue where Nicotine+ did not reconnect to the server on connection failure in some cases
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning shares
- Windows: Fixed a crash when sending Nicotine+ to the background from the quit confirmation dialog
- Windows: Fixed an issue that prevented viewing own personal user info page