WINDOWS USERS: The installer format has changed in Nicotine+ 3.2.0. If you are upgrading from Nicotine+ 3.1.1 or earlier, please uninstall Nicotine+ first (this will not remove your existing settings).
- Fixed a crash when selecting a user picture
- Fixed a crash when removing private chat logs
- Fixed an issue where the main window could become unresponsive when showing it from the tray icon
- Minor fixes related to UPnP compatibility with certain routers
- Reduce the number of connection timeouts when searching for popular files
- Windows: Fixed a possible crash when showing notification bubbles
- Android (Termux): Fixed a crash when starting Nicotine+ in headless mode