- Use the correct method for finding the
systemdunit path, as recomended by debain maintainers and
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/daemon.html#Installing%20Systemd%20Service%20Files. Thanks to dantheperson.
- Rather than hardwire the path
/usr/local/binas the path to the shairport-sync executable, the value of
$PREFIXis now used during configuration. Thanks to Nick Steel.
- Add some extra diagnostic messages if the hardware buffer in the DAC is smaller than desired.
- If metadata has been enabled, but if picture sending has not been requested and the source sends pictures anyway, omit them from the metadata feed. Thanks to Jörg Krause.
- Fixed a data alignment issue in the handling of metadata on some processors. Thanks to Jörg Krause.
- Removed an
assertwhich would terminate the program if a malformed packet of data was received.
- Look for the correct tag name for desired alsa buffer length: