2021.5.0 (10 May 2021)
- In an integrated TensorBoard session, if the jump to source request is for a file that does not exist on disk, allow the user to manually specify the file using the system file picker.
- Allow running tests for all files within directories from test explorer.
(thanks Vladimir Kotikov)
- Reveal selection in editor after jump to source command. (thanks Wenlu Wang)
- Add support for debugger code reloading.
- Add Python: Refresh TensorBoard command, keybinding and editor title button to reload TensorBoard (equivalent to browser refresh).
- Automatically indent following
casestatements. (thanks Marc Mueller)
- Bundle Pylance with the extension as an optional dependency.
- Add a "Default" language server option, which dynamically chooses which language server to use.
unittest.TestCaseappearing as a test suite in the test explorer tree.
~in WORKON_HOME and venvPath setting when in discovery experiment.
- Fix TensorBoard integration in Remote-SSH by auto-configuring port forwards.
- Ensure venvPath and venvFolders setting can only be set at User or Remote settings.
- Added compatability with pypy3.7 interpreter.
(thanks Oliver Margetts)
- Revert linter installation prompt removal.
- Ensure that
dataclassesis installed when using Jedi LSP.
- Log the failures when checking whether certain modules are installed or getting their version information.
- Better logging (telemetry) when installation of Python packages fail.
- Ensure npm package
canvasis setup as an optional dependency.
- Add ability for Jupyter extension to pass addtional installer arguments.