2020.10.0 (27 October 2020)
debugpyupdated to latest stable version.
- Make data viewer openable from the variables window context menu while debugging.
- Do not opt users out of the insiders program if they have a stable version installed.
- Make sure not to set
__file__unless necessary as this can mess up some modules (like multiprocessing).
- Fix isolate script to only remove current working directory.
- Make sure server name and kernel name show up when connecting.
- Have Custom Editors load on editor show unless autostart is disabled.
- For exporting, first check the notebook or interactive window interpreter before the jupyter selected interpreter.
- Fix interactive debugging starting (trimQuotes error).
- Use the kernel defined in the metadata of Notebook instead of using the default workspace interpreter.
- Fix latex output not showing up without a 'display' call.
- Fix markdown cell marker when exporting a notebook to a Python script.