In this release
- New design for user control panel.
- Increase per-job user sync to 1000 users.
- Better control over user sync - enable/disable user creation/update/delete/match individually.
- Match users with similar usernames in Moodle and Office 365 and automatically connect the accounts during user sync.
- Permissions tool has been replaced with enhanced "Azure setup" tool.
- Added extensive debug logging to better solve O365 communication problems.
- Add connected accounts to SharePoint user groups.
- Fix errors creating SharePoint sites.
- Fix URL creation/recording when creating SharePoint sites.
- Improve upgrade step durability/performance when running multiple times when upgrading major Moodle versions.
- Prevent tasks and event observers from doing work when plugins are not configured.
- Fix error in sharepointaccesssync when a course has not sharepoint data.
- Prevent user data errors from interrupting login process.
- Fix database errors when refresh token is not received.
- Support default value in SharePoint Link admin setting.
- Improve connection indicator to reflect situations where user only has OIDC token.
- Fix jQuery debugging notices.
- Fix connection detection for users using a connected (non-oidc login) account.
- Add support for unified API.
- Sync Moodle user groups and Office 365 unified user groups.