- Release date: February 13, 2020
- Release status: General Availability
What's new in this version
- New Azure Sign-in improvement - Added improved Azure Sign-in experience, including removal of copy/paste of device code to make a more seamless connected experience.
- Find in Notebook support - Users can now use Ctrl+F inside of a notebook. Find in Notebook support searches line by line through both code and text cells.
- VS Code merge from 1.38 to 1.42 - This release includes updates to VS Code from the 3 previous VS Code releases. Read their release notes to learn more.
- Fix for the "white/blank screen" issue reported by many users.
- Resolved bugs and issues.