HTMLDOC 1.9.1 is primarily a bug fix release that also adds limited support for
UTF-8. Changes include:
- Fixed monospace font size issue (Issue #309)
- Added support for reproducible builds (Issue #310)
- Added limited support for the HTML 4.0 SPAN element (Issue #311)
- Added (extremely limited) UTF-8 support for input files (Issue #314)
- Fixed buffer underflow for (invalid) short HTML comments (Issue #316)
- Now indent PRE text, by popular request.
- EPUB output now makes sure that
<element property>is written as
- Now support both NAME and ID for table-of-contents targets.