Switch from p7zip to 7zip, bump unrar to 6.2.6.
Release Notes - SABnzbd 4.0.1
Bugfixes since 4.0.0
- Windows: Prevent fatal crash on 32bit Windows.
Changes since 3.7.2
- In this major update we optimized a core part of the SSL handling.
This results in large performance increases when downloading from news
servers with SSL enabled. In addition, the general connection handling
was improved, resulting in performance improvements for all news servers.
Special thanks to: mnightingale, puzzledsab and animetosho!
- There are multiple settings that can tweak performance, see:
- When adding a new news server, SSL is enabled by default.
- File assembly performance significantly improved by relying on the
CRC32 instead of the MD5 to perform QuickCheck of files.
- Slowdown more gracefully when the cache fills up.
- Replaced separate Series/Movie/Date Sorting with general Sorter.
- HTTPS files are included in the
Watched Folderscanning and processing.
- Ignore resource fork files created by macOS.
Deobfuscate final filenamesis enabled for new installations.
- Dropped support for Python 3.7.
Bugfixes since 3.7.2
- Restore applying
History Retentionsetting at startup.
- Windows: Not all invalid characters were removed from filenames.
- Windows: Firewall rules were not removed by uninstaller.
- The download statistics file
totals10.sabis updated in 3.2.x
version. If you downgrade to 3.1.x or lower, detailed download
statistics will be lost.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
SABnzbd is an open-source cross-platform binary newsreader.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks
to its web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options
that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded
(c) Copyright 2007-2023 by "The SABnzbd-team" <firstname.lastname@example.org>