- Twake is on OVH! OVH is a french infrastructure provider, it is a big step for us. Good bye Amazon 👋
- Started migration to NodeJS from PHP (30%) for faster and lighter server, compatibility with MongoDB and more!
- Move to socket.io from socketcluster for more robust websockets.
- We are now compatible with the Twake Console. Twake account and group management will be soon fully replaced by the Console.
- Big performances upgrades, we fixed a lot of memory leaks in the last weeks.
- Ability to join and leave channels.
- Channel activity messages.
- Access and rights for channel creation updated (now everyone can create channels).
- Favorite direct channels, now you can put your direct channels in favorites too.
- Channel groups are back! Yes, you can again create groups of channels to organize your workspace.
- Channel members list: see who is in a channel and manage members
- Now you only receive badge notification for threads you follow and when you are mentionned.
- Other messages in channel will update the channel text to bold.
- Ability to preview coding files and markdown files