Changes since 1.17.3
- Fixed a bug where --scale-down-delay-after-delete value wasn't applied (#3568).
- Fixed a bug where priority expander could sometimes randomly choose between options with different priorities (#3308).
- Support specifying allocatable resources via VMSS tags
- Add stable labels for os and arch
- Add support for more instance types and exclude promo types from the checks
- Added Cluster API provider (backport)
- Added support for multiple nodepools.
- Added support for scale from 0 nodes.
- Added support for price expander.