- XFS Filesystem support as an Alpha feature. Volumes can be provisioned by specifying
csi.storage.k8s.io/fstypein the Storage Class.
- Raw Block volume support as an Alpha feature. Visit the Raw Block Volumes documentation for more details.
Ability to set the maximum volumes that can be attached to a Node VM. This can be modified in the CSI 2.3 deployment manifest.
Upgrade CSI driver base image to Photon 4.0. (#866)
ControllerUnpublishVolumeerror handling (#840):
- If the Node VM is deleted from the vCenter inventory, the detach operation will be marked as successful.
- If a
NotFoundfault is returned by CNS, the VM devices are checked to ensure the volume is not attached to a Node VM.
- Disable volume length check. (#801)
- Set volume health annotation to Inaccessible if it is not set by SPBM as it implies volume does not exist. (#852)
- Set volume health annotation to Inaccessible when PVC not found in CNS. (#944)
- Prevent incorrect reloading of Virtual Center configuration in CSI Syncer when credentials are not changed. (#967)
- Prevent syncer from crashing when volumes are migrated from VCP. (#1013)
- Reset Volume Manager during reload config when
ca-fileis updated. (#1043)
Refer to https://vsphere-csi-driver.sigs.k8s.io/releases/v2.3.0.html for more detail