The KubeOne documentation has been migrated from GitHub to the new KubeOne docs website. Checkout the new website to find out how to get started with KubeOne.
- This release includes support for Kubernetes releases 1.16.11, 1.17.7, and 1.18.4. Those releases use the CNI v0.8.6,
which includes a fix for the CVE-2020-10749. It's strongly advised to upgrade your clusters and rotate worker nodes
as soon as possible.
- The path to the config file for PodNodeSelector feature (
.features.config.configFilePath) and StaticAuditLog
.features.staticAuditLog.policyFilePath) are now relative to the manifest path instead of to the working
directory. This change might be breaking for some users.
- Currently it's impossible to install Kubernetes versions older than 1.16.11/1.17.7/1.18.4 on CentOS/RHEL, due
to an issue with packages.
- Currently it's impossible to install Kubernetes on CentOS 7. The 1.16.11 release is not working due to an upstream
issue with the kube-proxy component, while newer releases are
having DNS problems which we are investigating.
- Currently it's impossible to install Kubernetes on CoreOS/Flatcar due to an incorrect URL
to the CNI plugin. The fix has been already merged and will be included in the upcoming release.
- Add RHEL support (#918)
- Add support for the PodNodeSelector admission controller (#920)
- Add support for Kubernetes 1.16.11, 1.17.7, 1.18.4 releases (#925)
- BREAKING: Make paths to the config file for PodNodeSelector and StaticAuditLog features relative to the manifest path (#920)
- Update machine-controller to v1.14.2 (#918)
SHA256 checksums can be found in the