- Security headers of the demo page are checked for correctness and actuality.
- Information about what to do after the installation of easywall to adjust the access data.
- Class documentation automatically generated and added to the dosc folder
- If no user name and password is set in the configuration file, the First Run Wizard is automatically displayed in the web interface
- After saving the options in the web interface, the tab you saved will be displayed.
- Login attempts and the lockout time for too many failed logins can now be configured under "Web Interface".
- bindip and bindport option with the info that these are debug variables
- The bindip and bindport options have been replaced by the UWSGI start parameters
- Error messages when saving the options are now displayed correctly
- Fixed several errors when starting the web interface in debug mode