- This version is almost completely tested by unit tests.
- The documentation was completely revised and can now be found in the
- The configuration has been shortened and simplified.
- The installation, uninstallation and an update can now be carried out via scripts.
- The web interface installation now creates self-signed SSL certificates and can only be used over HTTPS.
- create a setup.py and setup.cfg file for publishing
- create a requirements.txt file with all the requirements
- create github actions testing and linting
- implement custom rules feature
- create unit tests for all classes in easywall folder
- create unit tests for all classes in web folder
- rework all classes in easywall folder
- rework all classes in web folder
- set up a demo server
- write documentation for development setup
- SSL Implementation for web application
- write documentation for installing and uninstalling