not-so-minor release featuring among other things new media and data crunching capabilities.
- "recover project" feature, (cloud backups), thanks, Bernat Romagosa!
- vector paint editor, thanks, Carles Paredes and Bernat Romagosa!
- "When I am stopped" event option, runs one atomic frame before terminating, use-case: stop robots when a user hits the stop button
- experimental JIT compiler for atomic HOFs, used in new "Bigger Data" library
- new library for programmatically creating variables, thanks, Brian Harvey!
- added options for sprite attributes to the SET block
- new "webcam snap" reporter in the "Pixels" library
- new "record" reporter in the "Audio Comp" library
- added "name" selector to the "Pixels" library
- added drop-down menu to "letter _ of _ ", adjusted all translations (thanks, Joan!)
- hidden sprites can no longer be collision detected (but can test for other sprites)
- new sprites created by pressing the arrow button no point in random directions (unless you hold down the shift-key)
- new "center" option for location blocks (GO TO, POINT TOWARDS, DISTANCE TO and DIRECTION TO)
- disabled keyboard shortcuts for green-flag (cmd-enter) and stop (esc) in presentation mode
- rearranging and scrolling sound icons
- rendering and layout of variadic C-shaped input slots
- when collapsing ring-typed multi-arg slots only filled rings are preserved
- support for numerical custom block input names
- no more "leftover" clones when pressing the stop button or executing the STOP block
- German, thanks, Jadga!
- Portuguese, thanks, Manuel!
- Catalan, thanks, Joan!