This is release 184.108.40.20600621 of RaspberryMatic which is a bugfixing release including the following changes:
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
R1.00.0388.0219 (Jun 19 2020)version with the following changes:
- partly reverted the previous super string (
^) escaping fix as it proofed to produce some regressions. Instead the escaping of standard strings was improved to also allow string escaping like
"\\\\"which previously produced syntax errors (#225).
Please note: This change introduces a breaking change regarding backlash escaping in strings used in user scripts. While previously, a string like
\\"was incorrectly interpreted as
\", the new fixed parser now correctly requires that each backslash use is properly escaped or otherwise a syntax error is raised. Thus, to create a string
\"one has to correctly use three (3) backslashes, thus
\\\"now. As an alternative, a raw/super string like
^\"^can also be used now.
- fixed a bug in the xmlparser library which didn't use case insensitive comparisons to identify closing clear tags. This caused issues so that no script variable 'pre' or 'script' could be used in the tcl<>rega script interfaces and thus not in the WebUI script editor environment (#230).
fixed a bug where a HM-MOD-RPI-PCB connected to a HB-RF-USB/HB-RF-USB-2 didn't initialise correctly in an OVA environment due to omitting the rf module reset. Now we make sure that if a HB-RF-USB/HB-RF-USB-2 is used the rf module will be reset under all circumstances. In addition we use "timeout 20" commands on all major rf module query commands so that any potentially stalling query command might not completely stall a bootup anymore (thanks to @alexreinert for the hint).
- integrated a new WebUI bugfix patch which fixes a crash bug when creating new rooms/functions in the WebUI. There two event handlers were called at the same time resulting in an undefined html element exception could have resulted in a crashed browser session (#855).
- added a new WebUI bugfix patch which should fix a WebUI stalling or miss-display if a user favorite added system variable contained various HTML tags which on one hand displayed correctly on the normal system variable display but failed when a user added this system variable to his user favorite display on the main startpage (#856).
- implemented a new WebUI bugfix patch which will finally fix using a
^character in the WebUI script editor. Previously, the WebUI script editor didn't allow to use the
^character in the editor window or at least didn't allow to save any script containing any
^character. This was caused, because the script editor functionality uses the raw/super string functionality of ReGaHss and thus
^chars are usually not allowed. Now, a meta escape sequence
@$@%is used internally to replace the
^char when supplied to the internal esp function and then unescaped automatically (#225).
Operating system changes:
- fixed monit temperature check to also catch cases where the
thermal_zone0/tempsysfs node might exist but actually returns an error when trying to read the temp from it. Now a value of 0 should also be returned for this case.
- added missing
CONFIG_BCM2711_THERMALkernel config option which was the reason why the temperature watchdog couldn't identify the current CPU temperature using the
thermal_zone0/tempsysfs entry when using a RaspberryPi4.
hdmi_force_hotplug=1from raspberrypi4 config.txt because newer firmwares don't require this workaround anymore. Thus, by having it removed the HDMI port will automatically be switched off like for the other rpi targets, potentially reducing RF interferences.
- added an additional
tvservicecheck to S01InitHost so that we also catch situations where
tvservice -smight not be able to return correct HDMI connection information but
tvservice -lproperly shows if a HDMI cable was connected during boot or not. Thus, disabling HDMI should be more reliable now when booting a rpi without a HDMI cable attached.
👨👩👦 Contributors (alphabetically):
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
RaspberryPi4 Model B:
CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
📦 RaspberryMatic-220.127.116.1100621-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, VirtualBox, Proxmox, Synology, QNAP, QEmu, HyperV):
📦 RaspberryMatic-18.104.22.16800621.ova (only for initial OVA installation)