The main reason for this release is to fix the extremely annoying regression in 10.8.0 where the client will not re-connect properly if you lose your network connection. The new version will automatically check to see if it is available as a client to cast to and will disconnect/reconnect using an exponential back-off if it is not.
- Automatically reconnect if Jellyfin fails to register client. (#268)
- Add ability to switch between "lq" and "hq" versions of shader packs.
About Windows Downloads:
- You do not need administrator rights to install the software.
- You can avoid warnings on files by unblocking the file in the properties dialog.
- You can manually build a release using these instructions.