- Add the -l/--linksoft option to create symbolic links from duplicates
- Disable following symlinks to directories when -s/--symlinks is used
- Reduce overall memory usage by approximately 5%
- Add configurable path buffer sizes and path buffer overflow checks
- Fixes for some build warnings seen on ARM and MIPS
NOTICE: This release contains an array overflow bug. Even though this bug is extremely unlikely to cause data loss, the binaries have been deleted as a precaution. Please use the latest binary release instead.