This is the first release of Jody Bruchon's improved version of Adrian Lopez's excellent FDUPES duplicate file finder.
Improvements and fixes:
- Can now build and run on Microsoft Windows (built with MinGW)
- Fixes a bug that may prevent recursion with the -n switch, particularly on CIFS mounted shares and in Windows
- Nearly doubles program performance when not using the -q (quiet) switch
- Uses a faster and computationally simpler hash function for better performance
- Additional minor optimizations (reduced number of function calls, using C99 qualifiers.)