- Significant reduction in memory usage (with a bonus tiny speed boost)
- Improvements in string_malloc memory allocator code
- Bug fixes for output formatting inconsistencies
- Major BTRFS dedupe compilation and functionality fixes
- LOW_MEMORY compile option added for more size/speed tradeoff control
NOTICE: This release contains an array overflow bug. Even though this bug is extremely unlikely to cause data loss, the binaries have been deleted as a precaution. Please use the latest binary release instead.