-X/--extfilter MEANINGS HAVE CHANGED!
jdupes -X help AND CHECK YOUR SHELL SCRIPTS FOR POSSIBLE PROBLEMS!
- Make -X size[+-=] an inclusion filter instead (CHECK YOUR SHELL SCRIPTS)
- Fix -X noext/onlyext extension matching bugs
- Remove deprecated -x/--xsize option and some undocumented redundant options
- Preserve metadata when doing -B/--dedupe on Apple APFS
- Name sorting is now case-insensitive
- Disable -K/--skiphash which was accidentally left active but doesn't work
- When sorting by modify time and there's a tie, break it using name sorting
- Add Windows XP build support (last supported MSYS2: msys2-i686-20160205)
- Fix building on old GCC versions as seen in Xcode 3.1 (Mac OS X 10.5.8)
- jdupes-standalone has been removed due to falling too far out of sync
- Embedded build date option has been removed