Release version 4.1.0
This is a big maintenance release
While this release doesn't need a Hard Fork, it's better for all to update.
WARNING : The default iridium_walletd RPC Port is now 14008
Linux binaries are universal
If you want to build an optimized version for you system (using jemalloc or native arch , you have to compile the source)
- potential exploit fixed (mainly burned coins - Thx BBScoin devs)
- compilation on any systems
- build universal binaries for linux by setting -DARCH=default
- update to rocksDB 5.17.2
- json headers response for all rpc requests
- Now pow implementation is the same as Monero : No more cn_context (Thx KRB devs).
- default walletd is now 14008 to be coherent with all the rpc api : now *7 = p2p, *8 = API
- Modernize to C++ 11, many fixes and improvements.
- Error on opening a non existant wallet file now return a correct message instead of "wrong version"
- Fix inProcessNode and NodeRpcProxy strange sync at start resulting in an infinite loop until next block is found.
- add jemalloc cmake module for linux
- Add Ascii Art banner (Thx Thunderosa)