nisextension is no longer built on Linux. This extension was adding a dependency on
libnsl, which isn't part of the Linux Standard Base. Modern Linux distributions are dropping
libnslfrom the base install, leading to missing libraries at run-time. See discussion in #51 for more.
- macOS Python 3.8 is now built against the 10.15 SDK instead of 11.x.
PYTHON.jsonversion incremented to
7to add Apple SDK metadata.
- musl libc upgraded to 1.2.2.
- setuptools upgraded to 54.1.1.
- LibreSSL upgraded to 3.2.5.
- OpenSSL upgraded to 1.1.1k.
- SQLite upgraded to 3.35.2.