i686-unknown-linux-gnudistributions (32-bit x86) are now being produced.
aarch64-apple-darwindistributions (Apple ARM devices running macOS) are now being produced. These distributions are considered beta quality and there may be some rough edges.
x86_64-apple-iosdistributions (iOS and iOS Simulator) are now being produced. These distributions are considered alpha quality and there are known deficiencies. They have not been thoroughly tested.
- Support for building CPython 3.10 alpha releases on Linux has been implemented. These distributions have not been thoroughly tested.
- Linux GNU distributions now link against
ld-linux-x86-64.so.2. Please file an issue if this introduces problems.
- binutils updated from version 2.35.1 to 2.36.1.
- LLVM/Clang updated from version 11.0.0 to 11.0.1.
- CPython updated from versions 3.8.7 to 3.8.8 and 3.9.1 to 3.9.2.
- libedit updated from version 20191231-3.1 to 20210216-3.1.
- LibreSSL updated from version 3.2.3 to 3.2.4.
- OpenSSL updated from version 1.1.1i to 1.1.1j (this includes some CVE / security fixes).
- pip updated from version 20.3.3 to 21.0.1.
- readline updated from version 8.0 to 8.1.
- setuptools updated from version 51.1.1 to 53.0.0.
- SQLite updated from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.