- The first 7 characters of the SHA-1 for commits are now used as a metric to determine "version" for repositories that do not use GitHub releases, because of this you will see that there is an "update" to every element you have installed that uses this, as a plus you will now easier see when it was updated, and if you have the latest version.
- The "Last Updated" note on the RepositoryView has been removed.
- When you install/upgrade a plugin after this release it will also create a compressed ('.gz') version of the files to serve up to the frontend, this is to save data/time during transfers, this will make your Lovelace load custom plugins faster if they are served from HACS.
loggerrequirement has been removed.
New default repositories
- (plugin) thomasloven/lovelace-slider-entity-row (#86 )
- (plugin) isabellaalstrom/krisinfo-card (#105)
- (integration) isabellaalstrom/sensor.krisinformation (#105)