When I started earlier today, I had planned to do a hotfix and quickly publish 0.1.1, that failed...
But that's okey!, working on this has been the most fun thing I have done in a long long time :D
- Using GitHub releases are no longer a requirement, if used it will add more functionality like version tracking.
- ElementViews (the detailed view of the element) now have a reload button (icon).
- ElementViews (the detailed view of the element) now has a "Last updated" filed to indicate when the last update was.
- All custom repo under the SETTINGS tab now has a reload button (icon).
- For plugins, there is now a new button in the ElementView that will allow you to open the plugin file.
- A warning message will display if you try to add a repo that does not meet the requirements.
@maykar has taken the advantage of adding an
info.md file to his repo, to make a next level experience for the user 🎉
From the ElementView for https://github.com/maykar/compact-custom-header
When this update is ready for you, you will see an upgrade card on the "SETTINGS" tab.