Library versions across all
graphql-java-kickstart will be synchronized from now on. The major and minor version of compatible libraries will always match. The patch section of the version can differ as bugs are fixed.
It is still recommended to not specify transitive dependencies explicitly to ensure compatibility.
16.1. See release notes for breaking changes.
Refactored Altair and GraphiQL properties
Both Altair and GraphiQL contained a similar property for setting the base path:
altair.static.base-path. This additional layer
static doesn't really serve any purpose, so we removed it. From now on the properties are:
Only support public exception handler methods
We were using reflection to make exception handler methods accessible, which is bad practice. See also: CERT, SEC05-J. . Any methods currently annotated with
@ExceptionHandler used to create
GraphQLError require the public modifier from now on.
- Support Mono return type in Webflux resolvers
- Fixed weird characters in Playground IDE
- Don't include irrelevant types in generated schema using Annotations
- Set default CORS headers if missing
- Allow configuring an input prefix when using annotation starter
- Serve Voyager static resources if app context is not root