This release improves how handlers manages existing
http.ResponseWriters that are already wrapped with a
Pusher or other extensions. It will no longer break existing implementations thanks to the changes made in #193.
- Use httpsnoop to wrap ResponseWriter. (#193) @muirdm
- skip compression on upgrade connection (#187) @benitogf
- Use got-want style so mutation test can be performed easily with corr… (#184) @uudashr
- [compress] Vary: Accept-Encoding must always be set (#175) @dunglas
- Cleanup CompressHandlerLevel (#173) @fharding1