- Ensure that any "Others" slice in the All Traffic widget is not indicated as selectable and cannot be active. See #2716.
- When viewing a specific segment of users in the All Traffic widget, make the "All Users" breadcrumb a link to go back to the overall users view. See #2715.
- Enhance All Traffic widget pie chart legend by using a custom implementation so that the labels are never cut off and include a visual hover and active state. See #2700.
- Show more than just two dates on the All Traffic widget's line chart. See #2699.
- Include available and enabled Site Kit features in Site Health information. See #2662.
- Rename the
footerprops of the
Footerto indicate that they require a React component instead of an element. See #2652.
- Simplify usage of the
Widgetcomponent so that widget components can use a scoped version of it via props rather than manually importing it and re-specifying the widget slug. See #2613.
- Migrate top content table in WP dashboard widget to functional hook-based component using the datastore. See #2610.
- Decouple JS store, widget, and module registration from imports, introducing dedicated registration functions. See #2587.
- Remove server-side API requests to determine whether a post has Search Console or Analytics data as it could significantly slow down WP admin response time. Props archon810. See #2528.
- Always display the Site Kit admin bar menu even when there is no data for a more consistent experience, informing about the lack of data as applicable. See #2508.
- Improve UX when clicking the Reset dialog button, keeping the dialog open in a loading state while completing the process. See #2347.
- Include current dates in Search Console deep links so that the service frontend shows the same time period as Site Kit. See #2286.
- Enhance admin bar implementation to be powered by the
googlesitekit.dataregistry and its stores. See #2241.
- Ensure x-axis labels of the All Traffic line chart are correctly aligned with the pie chart legend. See #2738.
- Avoid layout shift when enabling the Analytics module via the Site Kit dashboard CTA. See #2719.
- Avoid content shifts in All Traffic widget due to incorrect loading UI layout. See #2710.
- Only require going through the user input flow after setup if it has not been completed by the user before. See #2603.