- Launch new All Traffic widget in the Site Kit dashboard, which surfaces more detailed information about channels, includes a time-based graph, and surfaces similar metrics for countries and devices the site is accessed from. See #2429.
- Modify pie chart tooltip behavior for new All Traffic widget so that tooltips are only shown when hovering over a pie slice. See #2701.
- Store initial Site Kit version per user for more targeted messaging in the future and introduce
googlesitekit_reauthorize_useraction. See #2692.
- Improve user experience of new All Traffic widget for when it is loading and for when there is no relevant data available. See #2675.
- Fix layout of new All Traffic widget on mobile viewports to use a single column. See #2663.
- Add contextual documentation links to new All Traffic widget to explain special dimension values "(not set)" and "(other)". See #2642.
- Modify new All Traffic widget so that the line chart always uses the same color indicated by the currently selected pie slice. See #2625.
- Modify font styles in the new All Traffic widget to match font styles used in Search Funnel widget and elsewhere throughout the plugin. See #2623.
- Rely on new Search Console "fresh data" feature to display metrics as recent as 1 day ago, improving on the previous offset of 2 days. See #2522.
- Remove various old REST datapoints in AdSense, Analytics, and Search Console modules that were only present to access specific settings and unused. See #2507.
core/locationJS store, rely on it for redirects, and fix notification about unsatisfied scopes unnecessarily appearing before an OAuth redirect. See #2497.
- Get rid of remaining usage of legacy
dateRangeargument in AdSense widgets. See #2477.
- Improve JS API caching layer to cache certain error responses if they include a
cacheTTLextra data property, allowing to avoid excessive Analytics API requests when the AdSense account is not linked. See #2457.
- Introduce infrastructure for dynamically controlled feature flags via a
googlesitekit_is_feature_enabledfilter. See #2452.
- Implement logic to automatically combine UI for widgets that are in special states, e.g. widgets without sufficient API response data, or widgets that require a specific module to be set up first. See #2252.
- Add widget contexts and register widget areas for Site Kit module pages. See #2062.
- Fix All Traffic widget UI bug where pie chart tooltips would flicker when hovering over them. See #2709.
- Ensure line chart in All Traffic is correctly left-aligned with the total user count. See #2708.
- Fix performance lag across Site Kit screens due to a problem in the
getModulesselector of the
core/modulesstore. See #2691.
- Fix bug where Tag Manager and Analytics snippet could be inserted twice on AMP pages. See #2668.
- Fix bug with All Traffic widget where selected pie slice would no longer remain selected when changing the current date range. See #2644.
- Fix graph in All Traffic widget to not cut off axis labels on viewports smaller than desktop. See #2624.