- Surface WordPress-specific user experience recommendations in the PageSpeed Insights widget. See #2390.
- Add support for
core/modulesstore, which allows to block a module from being activated until certain requirements are met. See #2130.
- Ensure that all URIs on the authentication service are automatically refreshed as necessary when connecting as a user to an already connected site, fixing issues where sites could get stuck after updating their URLs. See #2383.
- Move the date picker into the Site Kit header bar and make it sticky so that it is always visible when scrolling. See #2331.
- Remove outdated dashboard notification warning vaguely about missing permissions, which is now covered with more specific widget CTAs. See #2329.
- Add support for feature flags in PHP and experimentally require user input completion upon setup. See #2316.
- Implement success notification displayed after completing the user input flow. See #2283.
- Add support for displaying datastore-driven global error notifications in the plugin header. See #2261.
- Improve logic to determine whether a Search Console API report response is "empty", via new
isZeroReportfunction for Search Console. See #2244.
- Improve logic to determine whether an Analytics API report response is "empty", via new
isZeroReportfunction for Analytics. See #2243.
core/modulesactions and selectors for managing module settings panel state. See #2181.
- Implement Site Kit dashboard notification for when requesting user input to be completed. See #2043.
- Implement exponential backoff to retry Google service API requests a limited amount of time if they fail with temporary errors. See #1998.
- Fix Search Console latest data threshold back to 2 days ago as that is the latest data the API provides. See #2458.
- Make e2e tests pass for WordPress 5.6. See #2455.
- Fix race condition where widgets could run into an error when their necessary datastore selector had not started resolving yet. See #2436.
- Fix various spelling errors throughout the UI of the plugin. See #2401.
- Flush browser session storage on plugin updates to prevent stale data from being served against new logic. See #2334.
- Ensure that REST API preloaded data is not computed and included outside of Site Kit admin screens. See #2315.
- Fix failing PHPUnit tests for compatibility with upcoming WordPress 5.6. See #2264.
- Fix broken Analytics frontend deep links on AdSense module page. See #2228.